Re: Arctic sea ice

> Nitwit CONservatives don't believe what is obvious to the rest of the world > even when presented with the evidence.

OK, show us the numbers. Also tell us from whom you got the numbers.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Dig into this site. Lots of numbers, graphs and pictures.

"Sponsored by:

  • Finnish Ministry of the Environment * Nordic Council of Ministers * Norwegian Ministry of the Environment * Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs * Swedish Environmental Protection Agency * U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) * U.S. State Department "
--
Regards,

John Popelish
Reply to
John Popelish

| > OK, show us the numbers. Also tell us from whom you got the numbers. | | Dig into this site. Lots of numbers, graphs and pictures. |

| | "Sponsored by: | | * Finnish Ministry of the Environment | * Nordic Council of Ministers | * Norwegian Ministry of the Environment | * Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs | * Swedish Environmental Protection Agency | * U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration | (NOAA) | * U.S. State Department " | | -- | Regards, | | John Popelish

Just 20 years of data?

Reply to
Martin Riddle

How about 2007 having lowest Arctic sea ice since 1979 and 2008 having

2nd-lowest Arctic sea ice since 1979?

Jim Thompson earlier in this thread, for one!

Don Klipstein

orld

Don Klipstein does it regularly. Pity you haven't noticed.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

John Popelish wrote in news:cNqdnfTPaKK5sSrVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

[snip]

I don't recall the whole thread, but I wanted to say "Thanks" for the links - I'm looking through the info and it looks like some very good and intresting background reading.

- Kris

Reply to
Kris Krieger