Re: Arctic sea ice

I was not the one who did. As best as I can tell from indicated levels of quotation, it was R. t-d. L. who did that.

There were none last month and the trend has been in that direction for >some time. That's normally associated with cooling.

And over the past 20-25 years or so global surface-level temperature shot upward bigtime in a way deviating greatly upward from correlation with sunspots that held fairly well for close to a century before the late

1970's.

Can you show us cooling without cherrypicking onto a time period starting with the post-early-1940's greatest El Nino of 1998 or ending with the the 20-year-greatest La Nina of late 2007 to mid 2008 or both?

Don Klipstein