Re: Arctic sea ice

> Do we have time? If AGW is valid, we might screw up the environment

>> irreversibly before the data is in. OTOH, if it is a bunch of hooey, we >> might talk ourselves into wasting billion$ on a non issue.

They seem to have chosen B here, and its unintended consequences (not just the billions) are already creating hardships around the world (e.g., ethanol subsidies diverting food crops into the AGW revenue stream, rather than actually feeding people.)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria