Re: 6 months with no result, No wonder why, you dumbasses are too SuperPower people.

SOME WHINEY PINEY CRAP NIOT ORTH QUOTING

THIS ISN'T MAMBY PAMBY LAND! IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE TOPIC NAME WATCH YOUR SICK DUMBASS WORDING

THERE ARE CHILDREN WATCHING AND THERE ARE NO CHILD GUARDS IN PALCE HERE KLEDMOND

CONTROL YOURSELF

IAP

Reply to
Proteus IIV

SOME WHINEY PINEY CRAP NIOT ORTH QUOTING

THIS ISN'T MAMBY PAMBY LAND! IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE TOPIC NAME WATCH YOUR SICK DUMBASS WORDING

THERE ARE CHILDREN WATCHING AND THERE ARE NO CHILD GUARDS IN PALCE HERE KLEDMOND

CONTROL MESELF

IAP

Reply to
Very Sick Edmond Wollmann

Psychiatric medication...

Bill

ion

BILL IF YOU ARE RESTLESS AND NEED TO BE DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR HANDS AS GOOD AS THOSE MEDICATIONNS MAY BE [I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TAKE THE ANTI-ANXIETY PILLS] INSTEAD GO BUY A "FUSHIGI" AS SEN ON TV AND STAY OFF YOUR KEYBORAD

IAP

Reply to
Proteus IIV

Psychiatric Rethinking needed for your Superpower Krooks.

After you failed to robbed IRAQ, now you robbed your own people, stealing their houses on a GRAND THEFT scheme, banks changing the rule to rob, bail-out money went to the wrong hands....

I call this a Karma of Ignorants.

Reply to
Very Sick Edmond Wollmann

*LIOSTEN TO ME YOU MOTHERFUKKER LOVING MOOSLIM SLIMEBUKKET OF SNOT* *FUCK OFF*
--
I have multiple DUIS, beat my kids, paid $360K for a house worth $275K
got handed a divorce and a Restaining Order to keep away from all of