Re: 30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

NO COMMENT, why? He's way out there!

Reply to
Jamie

Proteus:

Howdie? paaaartenerrr!!!!!

--
Saluti
Reply to

I Am Proteus:

[cut]

Do you really think somebody would care to read 300 lines of gibberish?

Pock pock pock.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

I Am Proteus:

Birdie num num.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

You just learn to speak now? This is not the place to exercise your inexperienced tongue. Got it fool?

Reply to
PeterD

PeterD:

How do you know I can speak?

Of course. Nobody can hear me.

No, I got it with commas.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

I hear your noise Stupid, I can't understand it. Now a little better but still too dumb to decipher.

Reply to
PeterD

I Am Proteus:

At last something that makes sense.

My little runaway?

--
Saluti
Reply to

Ah, pretending to be me... And you're still easily traceable.

Reply to
PeterD

Apparently the group troll has become

Reply to
Josepi

WHAT ? YOU HAVE NEVER READ SEVERAL TOMES OF THE SAME AUTHOR? GROW UP EXPAND YOUR MIND READ DO NOT BREED

twahahahaha

JOSEPIPI MIKEY TERROL IS AN OLD MOUSE AND A LOUSE WITH MANY HATS HE OWNS THE MOST BRAZEN RESIDENT TROLLS IF HE CONTINUES I WILL JUST DEEP PROBE HIS APERTURE SOME MORE

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
I Am Proteus

--
Read the headers.
Reply to

Is there ever a time when you are not a complete and utter idiot, Roy?

Reply to
UpYerNose

YOU HAVE SO MANY NAMES YOU ARE WORSE THAN CYBIL

WILL THE REAL MIKEDEMUS TERRELL PLEASE STAND UP

ON SECOND THOUGHT JUST STAY IN THE CLOSET WHERE ITS SAFE N WARM FOR YOU

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
I Am Proteus

I did read the headers. They say "Michael A. Terrell"

--
---
JF

Flush!

Reply to
John Fields

WHAT ? YOU HAVE NEVER READ SEVERAL TOMES OF THE SAME AUTHOR? GROW UP EXPAND YOUR MIND READ DO NOT BREED

twahahahaha

JOSEPIPI MIKEY TERROL IS AN OLD MOUSE AND A LOUSE WITH MANY HATS HE OWNS THE MOST BRAZEN RESIDENT TROLLS IF HE CONTINUES I WILL JUST DEEP PROBE HIS APERTURE SOME MORE

I AM PROTEUS

Flush!

JF

Reply to
John Fields

Except for a few posts by us, 90% of the stuff in this thread is all from the same moron, shifting nymes, and talking to himself.

I've started reading it because it is getting funny!

Hey, poopyhead has done one thing: he shut troll Jon up fast!

Reply to
PeterD

Where you get that 90% from sucker?

Is this how you analyze your Electrical stuff of your gut?

I am Peter Damn Smart.

Reply to
PeterD

Now you are a toilet???

Remember you can't read this so don't answer.

JF

Reply to
Josepi