Re: 30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

Josepi:

And, in the meanwhile, find out what the poster is answering to.

Good for you. Tre problem is not reading, but understanding. Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned that last word, you present.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Not when it requires clear thought. :(

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

o.

I DO NOT JUDGE POSTING FORMATS IT DOESN'T UPSET THE CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT AS MUCH BESIDES SOME BROWSERS OPEN QUOTES UP TOP MOST DOWN BELOW WHAT LUCK

THAT DEMENTED TROGLODYTE THINKS THAT HIS IS ALL THERE IS

IT'S NOTHING TO GET HUNG ABOUT

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
I Am Proteus

I Am Proteus:

It's clear.

Who or what?

That's even more clear, so to speak.

Uh?

But, if he hangs himself, nobody will cry.

Sure? No num num?

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

I'll bet that I can find at least one post where Roy said this same horseshit.

And... (done to the "Eye of The Tiger" Theme bkgd melody!) (hilarious) IMAGINE THAT... from the SAME IP address that the Proteus of the day used!

Any 'engineer' worth his salt would know what an IP address is, right Roy?

How about writing style? Do you think any of us can analyze your writing? Do you think that proving that you are the same person would actually pose any problem that would take me more than five minutes to search and solve, much to your great dismay and disdain? ? ?

Tooowwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaa indeed!

Have a nice life, Roy. You have been spotted by the eye of the tiger.

Bwuahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

I Am Proteus:

Birdie num num.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

YOU ATE A TIGER ? DAMN WACKYTACKY YOU ARE ONE HUNGRY TROLL MOFO

WAIT.....

THATS GOOD FOR THE SEQUEL !

SIDEBAR PROTEUS STARGAZER TRACKS ALIEN TROLL LIKE CREATURE ATTEMPTING TO CONQUER THE EARTH LANDS IN AFRICA AND EATS BENGALI TIGER BEFORE NATIVES SPEAR HIS BEASTY ASS PROTEUS SYSTEMS DOWNGRADED TO DEF CON 4 WHY NOT YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING YOUR CUM MISSION IN ADVANCED TWAHAHAHAHA

Reply to
I Am Proteus

YOU NINNY I AM NOT ROY

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
I Am Proteus

hey tosser , you know that PROTEUS IS A PATHOGEN responsible for many human urinary tract infections

ha ha ha ha ha haha hah a lol lol lol lol lol

WHAT ? YOU HAVE NEVER READ SEVERAL TOMES OF THE SAME AUTHOR? GROW UP EXPAND YOUR MIND READ DO NOT BREED

twahahahaha

JOSEPIPI MIKEY TERROL IS AN OLD MOUSE AND A LOUSE WITH MANY HATS HE OWNS THE MOST BRAZEN RESIDENT TROLLS IF HE CONTINUES I WILL JUST DEEP PROBE HIS APERTURE SOME MORE

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
no one

hey tosser , you know that PROTEUS IS A PATHOGEN responsible for many human urinary tract infections

ha ha ha ha ha haha hah a lol lol lol lol lol

YOU HAVE SO MANY NAMES YOU ARE WORSE THAN CYBIL

WILL THE REAL MIKEDEMUS TERRELL PLEASE STAND UP

ON SECOND THOUGHT JUST STAY IN THE CLOSET WHERE ITS SAFE N WARM FOR YOU

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
no one

hey tosser , you know that PROTEUS IS A PATHOGEN responsible for many human urinary tract infections

ha ha ha ha ha haha hah a lol lol lol lol lol

DUMMY

I AM PROTEUS

Agravati

Reply to
no one

It's one of the resident trolls from news:aus.electronics m='Mark', something or other.

Michael A. Terrell

What's funny is that troll resurrected a thread that was about a year old...

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to

lightning

Not really. They aren't smart enough to start new threads on a regular basis. :)

Michael A. Terrell

WHO WANTS TO READ THRU HUNDREDS OF LINES TO SEE WHAT WAS SAID !!?? TOP POST I SAY..

Reply to
no one

YAAWWWNNNN !

Reply to