Raspberry PI and USB

Hi. I'm reading data from my data logger and i send this data over usb/485 bus to raspberry PI. So far, so good. Now, does someone knows how to write some application for PI and if this application can be java based. It should be because PI is on linux.

Is it enough to write the app and install it to PI ? I never worked with PI and i dont have test sample.

I post this question on raspberry pi forum ( which is btw, unbelievably weird designed and ugly ) but didn't get any reply.

Regards !

Reply to
en2

Try newsgroup comp.sys.raspberry-pi

Reply to
Wond

I can't find this group on news. Is this google group ?

Reply to
en2

It's on giganews. ...Jim Thompson

most big servers have it, the three big free ones do (eterenal-september, aioe, and frenews.netfront) and the big pay ones have it too.

Google has it too.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts