Tablet LCD on raspberry

Hi.

Does someone knows if there is any way to connect some tablet touch
screen to raspberry model B LCD connector ?

I dont want to conect it over hdmi. I was planning to connect it
directly to board. Something like this but with tablet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-800x480-LCD-Screen-Display-Monitor-for-Raspberry-Pi-B-w-HDMI-VGA-AV-Driver-/301271608133

I have few used tablets and i have dismantled the LCD's from them.

Gm

Re: Tablet LCD on raspberry

Raspberry-Pi-B-w-HDMI-VGA-AV-Driver-/301271608133

  Most of those "displays" are proprietarily addressed.

  You should LOOK UP the SPEC for the Rpi LCD interface, and THEN YOU will
KNOW EXACTLY *WHAT* type of LCD it "addresses" as well as HOW.

Re: Tablet LCD on raspberry

  Better still, buy one of these and pump it thru the HDMI port.

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
B00CHYKVPQ

It IS a touch screen Android computer, BUT ALSO has an external interface.

  I attach my cubox-i4 Pro to it, and get a 21" touch screen for my cubox
regardless of the OS I put on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAdxZTUQhl0

Re: Tablet LCD on raspberry

I know there is. it's a tablet SOC processor in there.

you want know how to do it? that's another matter.

--
umop apisdn

Re: Tablet LCD on raspberry
can you suggest some tablet LCD ?
I can write drivers for thes LC but i dont know if this will be HW
compatible with PI.

Re: Tablet LCD on raspberry

  AGAIN, did you go and simply LOOK on the Rpi site for the DETAILED info
about that supplied interface?

  If not, I have serious doubts about your claim to be able to write
hardware access code/drivers.

  Because IF you had examined the info about it, you would ALREADY KNOW
"which type" of LCD panel it supports.

  You came here and asked to have your hand held through some relatively
easy common sense elements.  That happened.  NOW, it is up to YOU to
continue LEARNING, so that YOU can DO.

Site Timeline