Potting to protect printed circuits ?

Does it really matter?

Reply to
SuspendedInGaffa

Except that he's too small to be a lumberjack. Maybe a weedwacker, but never a lumberjack!

Michael A. Terrell

Yes, but it doesn't work with Giganews. They have very little information in their headers. Its too bad that they gutted Supernews when they bought it.

I am going to set up a local NNTP server when I have time. Then the full headers will be available.

Michael A. Terrell

No, you almost always "enter" raging and cursing, or you rage and curse as soon as you perceive the slightest disagreement.

But you do it so crudely, to basically everyone, that you're mostly insulting yourself.

Why bother posting here at all?

John

Michael A. Terrell

My wife is a (non-insulin dependent) diabetic and has been having some trouble controlling her glucose level lately. She doesn't usually have trouble, though will occasionally splurge on a desert. Last weekend we took a short vacation up "North". The food was good. ;-)

Her doctor here has been less than helpful. In fact, he seems to be actively fighting against her by prescribing BP drugs that she doesn't need. I told her to try to find a new doctor but they're impossible to find now (I haven't been able to find one) and Obonimable-Care isn't going to help any.

Reply to
krw

That makes it an even 42, making him 'The perfect idiot'.

Michael A. Terrell

My blood sugar goes out of control whenever I get an infection. Then it takes months to get it back down.

Get ready for it to get worse. National health care won't inspire people to become doctors and nurses.

Michael A. Terrell

You're an idiot. No rage. No curse. Just an observation of fact.

Reply to
Mycelium

Nah, this particular building has 55 floors. ;^)

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

It's not as hard as it looks, if you're working from a good cookbook.

About 50% for me, because I'm a lazy bastard. ;^)

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

There's even more characters on Mike Reed's own site:

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

I don't because I won't be tempted to make things I'm not supposed to eat.

You're the type they invented the crock pot and microwave oven for. Now, if they could just make a microwave crockpot that kept the ingredients cold, till time to cook them?

Michael A. Terrell

I looked at it a few years ago. He's good.

Michael A. Terrell

Well, that sure sucks. :^(

Yep, I love my uwave.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

He knows his stuff. I see people from his site all the time.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

Are you ever going to grow up?

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

...and has an elevator that doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

Reply to
krw

balloons

It sure doesn't take much to ring the gong.

Exactly. Soon we'll be going to Canuckistan for medical care.

Reply to
krw

I guess that thing he whacks can be called a weed. Although it's as useful as a weed, weeds normally grow bigger.

Reply to
krw