Potting to protect printed circuits ?

That's good in theory, but predicting them in the first place is the hard part.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

I prefer lemon meringue myself. ;^)

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

You think? ;^)

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

Yes, it is hard to killfile by wrongness so you will have to find a good standin for it. His IP likely will catch most.

Reply to
MooseFET

nd

the

45 minutes or even an hour isn't long enough.
Reply to
MooseFET

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

krw

Pumpkin or apple for me, but I have to make them.

ta delenda est

Reply to
MooseFET

That's why nobody ever lets idiots like you touch one.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Mike's idea of humor comes from his ten year old mentality.

Your inability to discern that comes from your ten year old mentality.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Yep. Mike and eating twinks. Sounds just his speed.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You're an idiot. It is plenty long enough and adding vacuum makes it a sure thing.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I've just never seen a BCP stay around long enough to get moldy. But I have a couple of bananas that are just about ripe - starting to get spots - so maybe I'll make a pie tonight.

John

Since I make them, I can't avoid touching them.

BCP and coffee, with lots of whipped cream on both, is a mighty fine breakfast.

John

He uses at least 41 sock puppets.

Michael A. Terrell

My weakness was Butterscotch pie, but I haven't had one since the mid '80s. Now that I'm a diabetic, I wouldn't dare touch one. :(

Michael A. Terrell

He posts via Cox.net, typically from IP's 72.197.136.96 thru

72.197.142.200

If enough people complained, we could be rid of "sum tiny dong", permanently.

I don't see his posts at all, since I use NewsProxy and Agent v5.

But many egomaniacs, with no other saving grace than incompetence, reply to "sum tiny dong", cluttering up the place with their crap... keeps me adding "Reference:" tags, though I'm experimenting with a technique that can look inside bodies and delete ANY post containing "sloman" or "sum tiny dong" and his nyms. I can do that manually now... just need to perfect a script.

Only Jerks Need to Satisfy Their Woeful Egos by Feeding Trolls

Actually, your continued harassment of me will only lend to bolster my case for cox to ignore you completely, which is what you pissy little dopes should learn how to do.

Truth hurts. Grow up.

Reply to
Bart!

What you fail to realize is that you are doing that very thing, and that you are a troll yourself.

Reply to
Bart!

There are just a few things that still taste as good as when you were a kid. Twinkies ain't one of them.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Baby Ruths.

Peaches.

Boston Cream Pie. [1]

The ice cream nowadays is better than it used to be.

John

[1] In New Orleans, they were called Congo Pies, so as not to honor a Yankee treat. We didn't celebrate the 4th of July, that Yankee holiday, either.

Gosh. Do you think that maybe "not a nice person" was being too severe on the poor guy? I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.

John