Austron Oscillator Data search continues

I am searching for a databook (if it ever existed) from Austron back in the late '70s. Austron sold a Mil ovenized oscillator under their part #1630-2R. I'm trying to find specification data on this item. The oscillator was also multisourced under the following part numbers:

YHS22-44 247ASC0393-001 30294613 5955001651665 001651665 00-165-1665

If someone would please search their resources, I would appreciate it.

By the way, does anyone know if Austron was purchased by a company that is still in business. Maybe I could contact them for the information that I am searching for....

thanks

-jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan