Potting to protect printed circuits ?

And you are a coward, nameless one.

John

He just gave us a new nym to call him by: Sum Tiny Wang.

I love the way he sets us up: DimBulb, MiniProng, AlwaysWrong, ArchimedesBoyToy, ScatBoy.

John

"He" is so easy to filter. "He" is _so_ ignorant.

...Jim Thompson

Stupid ignorant

Way past ignorant.

Reply to
krw

He would probably drop dead from fright, if anyone knocked on his door and called him by any of his sock puppet's names. If he didn't, he would be on the phone screaming at the 911 operator to send out the National Guard.

Michael A. Terrell

Moer sales and profits for the makers...

Reply to
Robert Baer

Said the twerp that has been calling me a made up name since the krw troll started his wussified crap.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You're simply "Dumber than dogshit".

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

This retard actually thinks I am trying to evade his filter.

You are pathetic, Thompson. If I wanted to get past your filter, I could. Since I have been using the same client and have always put hints in my nym as to easily see who it is, only total retards like this Thompson twit actually thinks he's is some net savvy Usenet presence, (bwuahahahaha) when all he really does is expose how pathetic he is.

Every post this Thompson fool has made in the last year has been about telling other folks about HIS filter practices as if everyone is going to jump onto his pussified, wussified bandwagon.

Reply to
Sum Ting Wong

It sounds to me like going to a 4 layer board would be the easiest solution.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

Yes, exactly.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

OK, "Sum Tiny Wang" it is!

John

Hey, Tiny Wang, you call yourself idiotic made-up names, so why shouldn't I? Mine are better than yours anyhow.

Post your real name and city and I'll meet you at dawn: water balloons at 10 paces?

John

*PLONK!*
   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

Collect the whole set of dimbulb trolls, and be the envy of all your freinds!

Archimedes' Lever

Bart!

Capt. Cave Man

DarkMatter

Dr. Heywood R. Floyd

FatBytestard

FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor

HiggsField

Hattori Hanzo

MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

Mr. Haney

RoyLFuchs

SoothSayer

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Sum Ting Wong

" snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org"

UltimatePatriot

UpGrade

Michael A. Terrell

And you missed a few ;-)

...Jim Thompson

That is just the last couple weeks worth. This is a different computer, after the motherboard failure. I was able to salvage my Netscape Communicator files with no problem, but there is 41 GB of data still on the other hard drive that I am moving to anther computer. A lot of files that might be duplicates and have to be checked first. SO many datasheets and Ap notes with the same names. He isn't worth the time to find the other file. He isn't even worth the dirt they'll use to cover his rotting carcass, one day. If we're lucky, the buzzards will survive their carrion lunch.

Michael A. Terrell

Nah - Banana Cream Pies. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

AlwaysWrong again?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It's easy to recognize AlwaysWrong's posts by the lack of content except nincompoopery, and then just skip over it. He isn't worth the bother of filtering.

John Larkin seems to have fun trollfeeding him, however.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise