Potting to protect printed circuits ?

Hmm..knowing those variations can lead (internally) to other possible variations. Thendo a layout that can accomidate all of them using jumpers and/or MCU program changes. Hand placement of a few jumpers is a lot cheaper than the making of another board - unless the qantity is large, in which case the Pick and Place program can be different for each assembly variant.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I knew that you could stoop to an entirely lower level of utter stupidity, dogshithead.

Reply to
Sum Ting Wong

Nothing of any importance. Only more dogshitheaded CRAP.

Hey... f*ck off, dogshithead.

Reply to
Sum Ting Wong

No, idiot. Assemblers are nearly ALWAYS ALREADY ON STAFF, you retarded dipshit.

So having one sitting idle is expensive. Using one to perform assembly operations is the entire reason they are employed to begin with, you stupid twit.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

looks like the pussy whose post you quoted was so pussified that he cancelled his post.

Still, I knew already that he was a total retard the moment he announced his filter file edit session, which is only the most retarded act one can perform in all of Usenet.

Good job of proving just how retarded you are, Larter.

Reply to
The Great Attractor

Liar. All but two have been in use well over a year, you dumbfuck.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Sounds like a pussy threat where the pussy stating it is too pussified to actually make the threat up front.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Couldn't possibly be what the retarded grise f*****ad does though.

I think I'll post his picture of what the bikers did to him at the biker bar. Watch the little pussy go off then.

You epitomize "nincompoopery, GriseTard. That's what you are.

Reply to
Mr.Eko

Why yes... from all observations, Grise, you retarded f*ck... you ARE "always wrong".

Reply to
Mr.Eko

No, NO! It's a sin to waste banana cream pies!

John

Or Child Protective Services.

John

Noname coward. Loser. Cheater. Gutless vandal in the night.

I'm starting to think that you are _not_ a nice person.

John

A fresh PhD wot I worked with for some months related a story of the techs at a space-related facility-- apparently the depth of the humor ran to "you're gay!" , "no, *you're* gay", with some dirty words thrown in for good measure. Ironically, this tended to take place in the clean room.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

He's cried wolf too many times for them to listen, again. When they find out they were wrong, they'll party for weeks. :)

Michael A. Terrell

Not if they are moldy. Just make sure yours are in heavy steel pans. :-)

Michael A. Terrell

They can get moldy?

John

That depends on in which part of the world you are living. In the "west" labour is expensive. We often do a board respin instead of reworking the PCBs afterwards.

                     "If it doesn\'t fit, use a bigger hammer!"
Nico Coesel

Sure, if you don't eat them fast enough. Twinkies can too, but it takes a lot longer.

Michael A. Terrell

Yeah, having to add a dozen nyms to my killfile is a nuisance. Swapping nyms like that is banned at many providers. I should look up his AUP.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

Do you even know how to tell is a post has been cancelled?

I can see that I need to killfile you by IP address.