Ping Win

pun intended :-)

Win, I've had some pb with my email accounts and I think I've seen an email of you poping one or two days ago then disappearing and can't find any trace of it.

Can you send it again? Thanks.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

I always enjoy talking with you Fred, but I don't remember sending you any email recently. Sorry.

p.s. Could you explain the pun to me?

Reply to
Winfield Hill

So it must have been a thunderbird's burp. It behaves strangely sometimes.

I realize it was a bit sloppy, because of the not so explicit French/english pronounciation mix: penguin translates for pingouin and ping win is a phonetic mix of both. (I'm a kind of rather auditive guy)

--
Thanks,
Fred.