PING william sommerwerck

In tried to send this before...I don't think iot work so I'm trying again Hi I posted a question about an emerson stereo combo cd cassette am fm unit that looks like an old crosley.....I wanna troubleshoot the board but can't get it out of the case..have you ever done anything with these the model number of it if you want to google it is NR303TT thanks

Reply to
lurk