Ping Larkin

Absolutely.

Yep. We'll see if Obama can screw it up. All of the Demonicrats have tried, no reason to believe he'll do any differently.

When one goes to war, minimization of loss on the other side is a nice thing to do, but hardly the point. The Iraqis are on the road to a free society. That's worth something.

Reply to
krw

We all know how it works. I said I liked progressive taxes. Those that use government services pay for them, which is only right.

More Europeon "logic". Say Hi to slowman, when you kiss.

The *party* stands for something. That's why the *party* is important.

The Demonicrats have only been in power 11 months and are already too arrogant, authoritarian, lacking clue and are completely out of touch with the mood of the nation.

You think lefties are going to solve *any* problems? The dew's still wet on you.

Reply to
krw

So, does it now say "Thompson Tuning" on the ON Semi masks or at least a smiley somewhere?

BTW do you take on HV chip designs, stuff at 50V and above? Of course, getting it into a foundry would be a whole 'nother game.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

If you have a true need, X-Fab have several HV processes. ...Jim Thompson

Yes, thanks, some are mentioned on their site but without voltage data. I've read up to 650V somewhere. I didn't know they still had them. AMS offers a 120V 0.35um process as well. I like the link "Tip-a-friend" on the X-Fab web site. So far I've only tipped restaurant personnel, the barber, mail carrier and so on ... :-)

The true need might arise early next year, I will know more about that in a couple of weeks.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

No ;-) I haven't been involved in layout (except for matching guidance and LVS support) for probably 20 years now.

I have several sub-contractors who handle my layout needs if the customer doesn't already have such a design team.

"AMS", while now a separate entity (East Germany), is essentially the research arm of X-Fab.

X-Fab has foundries around the world, with one in Lubbock, TX.

I've E-mailed you USA contact information. ...Jim Thompson

  Obama says, "I AM NOT a cry baby, Fox REALLY IS out to get me!"

And a few cows?

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

No, I would never do that. Would be wrong, those animals provide so much to us.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

How about outhouse tipping? ;-)

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Restaraunts, sure, but only only Slowman tips at outhouses.

Reply to
krw

My father told of pranks where they'd move the outhouse back from the pit on a dark night ;-) ...Jim Thompson

  Obama says, "I AM NOT a cry baby, Fox REALLY IS out to get me!"

^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey, your new southern drawl begins to show :-)

--
SCNR, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

...and the speelchecker didn't catch it, either. Two "only"s, also. I had so many ways to say what I wanted. At least the message was correct.

Reply to
krw

My dad told me when he was a kid that an old man spent the night in his outhouse on Halloween to keep kids from tipping it. He was still inside as it rolled down the hill by some older kids. it would have just tipped over, if he wasn't standing on the seat when they tipped it.

The lids would go around the next day and help set them back on their foundation, but he had to build a new outhouse, on top of all his bruises. :(

City folks don't know that the outhouse had to be moved from time to time, since they couldn't be pumped out, like Sloman.

I always wondered why they weren't built on runners so they could be towed to the new hole by their plow mules or horses?

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sloman 'is' an outhouse.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

They were...on "skids". ...Jim Thompson

  Obama says, "I AM NOT a cry baby, Fox REALLY IS out to get me!"

to=20

exporting=20

Nice dodge.

Reply to
JosephKK

try

ballpark

Nice, you just contradicted yourself.

Social Security NEVER was (and never can be) a retirement fund powered by (previous) investments. That popular misconception is foisted on the public by politicians. It is a TAX and an entitlement, always was. Pretty much the same with all of the social programs.

Again a fundamental difference between Governments and Businesses.

They would get around to him in a few years, they would like the penalties and interest on penalties and interest on penalties and interest to build up a bit first.

He did far more damage than Mil liken before him. Then again, citizens (be they natural or fictitious) can be held liable for their misdeeds, politicians and governments normally can't. =20 Though the blurring of any distinction (often unto extinction) between the wealthy and the government has been with us for millennia.

Reply to
JosephKK

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

don't

and only

So

fewer

the=20

you

it=20

here=20

over=20

I can neither agree nor disagree, there was no model presented to support the assertion. Though personally i expect that it is at best a half truth.

I prefer removing exemptions and exclusions for legal practice first, auto repair and hair cutting already charge sales tax, you just did not notice.

Reply to
JosephKK

=20

There you go, Rich the Dreaded Libertarian, "consumption tax", go over there and see how well it is working.

Reply to
JosephKK