NEED TO LOSE 10 POUNDS QUICK

Hey, everyone needs to lose weight from time to time. You're no different! The world is over-saturated with temptation. With a McDonalds or Burger King on every corner, how is one supposed to keep the weight off? And now that technology has become so advanced, we're starting to have less and less opportunity for physical activity.

Best Regards HRH

Reply to
Hank

Eat less you fat bastard.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Not true.

Wanna lose 15 pounds of ugly fat instantly?

Cut off your head.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

No, he should eat a couple boxes of Ex-Lax. 10 pounds would be easy to lose.

Michael A. Terrell

I suppose I could just leave my bandolier full of spare clips at home.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ If the first attempt at making a drawing board had been a failure, what would they go back to?

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.