PING! Spehro

Hi, Spehro!

The P-Touch has reached heavy use ;-)

What power adapter do you recommend? ...Jim Thompson

Hi, Jim:-

I just use club store batteries, they last pretty long and we keep lots of them around anyway for meters, remotes, scales, xBox, headphones etc.

I tried it with a small adapter I had around when I got it, but it didn't work... maybe the peak load was too high.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I finally tracked down the "matching" wall wart number.

Then I surfed for price. Got it on eBay... seller was Brother :-) ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
     Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

Buy.com has the wide version (up to 1" tape-- that would sure get used up fast!) on sale right now (ends today, I think) for $27.99 with free shipping. It includes an AC adapter.

List is something stupid like $130. I guess it's like an almost free razor, and they get well on the blades..

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I picked up the adaptor on eBay for $18. The seller was none other than P-Touch ;-) ...Jim Thompson

          Democrats are best served up prepared as a hash
           Otherwise the dogs will refuse to eat them :)