package thermal resistance

Anyone know of a list with package type and theta Jc ?? It seems very difficult to find this information. Maybe because "it depends". But I'd like at least some sort of idea of the scale, is it

300 C/W or 20? I have 50 chips to look up, I am looking up each datasheet but there has to be a better way.
Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Eh, finally found this

in case anyone cares. Save it locally, looks too useful for the link to die on you in six months ...

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

tion_notes/Thermal...

Also, try Phillips' site

i=3D&safe=3Dimages. Most semi houses have similar tables available, but, as you stated, they're sometimes hard to find. Regards, Kral

Reply to
jd_lark

tion_notes/Thermal...

Just found another one in my files: