SMD code "AL207", reference?

Hello,

I've looked for, but not found. Is someone knowing what is the reference of a tiny 6 pins SMD chip marked "AL207"?

--
cLx
Reply to

Try "contained within" search on

N_Cook

It dosn't work (it's a tiny boost - or step up - dc dc converter's), because since it's a little surface mount chip, what is marked on is a sort of code which could be not unique at all, not the chip's name.

--
cLx
Reply to

XCL207?

6 pin Dc/DC converter

JC

Reply to
Archon

If it's not the XCL207 mentioned by Archon, check the various 'SMD Marking code' lists.

PlainBill

Reply to
PlainBill

Could be that, but sadly no because it has no internal inductor, and it's a step-up (the XCL207 is for step-down).

Reply to
cLx

Tried that, but I don't find it on whatever list I knew or with google...

Reply to
cLx

Looking at the data sheet for that part it seems the smd package labeling bears no resemblance to chip number anyway, so you are going to have to get more info, actual package size type may narrow it down, some idea of its input voltage and expected output voltage. Whats the device its in? JC

Reply to
Archon

It's the chip on this board :

cLx

One pissibility is the Intersil ISL9111EHADJZ-T7A

PlainBill

Reply to
PlainBill

How pissable?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It was close, but there is a external diode and the pinouts dosn't correspond. The component i'm looking for have : _____ SW -| |- ??? (to GND by 10k resistor) GND -| |- Vin or enable FB -|_____|- enable or Vin

Reply to
cLx

On 31/01/2013 1>

So the chip is the one on the board

priced at $2.59 for the board, so i guess you are not trying to repair a $2.59 board, so why not buy the cheapo board and take the chip? JC

Reply to
Archon

Because I wanted to read the real datasheet (and know the exacts characteristics) before using it in my projects...

Reply to
cLx

Hello I was interested too. I find that chip interested from the module that i buy over ebay. This is the exact component that you looking for.

Kind Regards

Reply to
whomi151