OT: Why not to do speed

[crossposted:sci.electronics.design,rec.crafts.metalworking followups-to: sci.electronics.design; if you want to thread this in r.c.m, please fix your followups.]

--------------------------

I would like to suggest that you not use speed, and here's why: it is going to mess up your heart, mess up your liver, your kidneys, rot out your mind. In general this drug will make you just like your mother and father. -- Frank Zappa

--------------------------

--
Cheers!
Rich

I find no point in speeding up getting to where I'm gonna end up.

Dave

Reply to
spamTHISbrp

"TV Dinner by the pool, I'm so glad I finished school" - FZ

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Treason doth never prosper: what\'s the reason?

"Follow The Money"  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY