WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN A NEW GAME?

I am making a new first person shooter computer game and would like input from the gaming public. I am interested in what you like about your favorite games, what you do not like, what kinds of things you think could be improved on. Tell me what new weapons or items you have always wanted to see. What new character abilities do you want? Do you like a lot of story development or just straight gameplay? Are you interested in cutscenes and short movies that develop the plot? I am interested in your thoughts and ideas so feel free to discuss them in detail, either here or you may email me at the provided address. If any unique ideas are used the original contributor will recieve full recognition.

Reply to
Clue