OT: Who makes MATRIX guitar tuners?

Hello Folks,

Does anyone know who makes the "Matrix" brand instrument tuners? Here is an example of one:

Reason I'd like to know is that the enclosure of this version might be a pretty good fit for another very different project. Sans screen print, of course. Maybe they would even be interested in manufacturing the new product. I believe the company is located in South Korea, but not sure.

I had one of these tuners here but there wasn't any hint on the enclosure or circuit board as to the mfg. It came in a simple blister pack without much info, no manual. Well, it's so easy to use it doesn't really need a manual.

I tried Google, Yahoo, Alibaba, Globalsources and so on but no luck.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

project.

I'm thinking that the guys who use this gizmo would be a good source of data.

*.guitar.*+Matrix+tuners+OR+tuner

Reply to
JeffM

Hello Jeff,

Thanks, I'll try music related newsgroups then. I did talk to a few people who used Matrix products but they just buy them and that's it. Then I had one of the tuners here but couldn't find a hint of who makes them.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg