who makes microSD memory?

Who manufactures microSD cards? There are many brands, but I am trying to get to the actual manufacturer. Thank you very much.

T.I.

Reply to
Talal Itani

"The" manufacturer or "a" manufacturer? Sandisk is an OEM.

Reply to
larwe

OK. I need to purchase 1,000 microSD. Where should I go? Surely, I need the lowest price possible. If Sandisk is not the manufacturer, then who makes these devices? Any info you can give me will help. Thanks.

Reply to
Talal Itani

Well, you can just ask each supplier for a price and if they are willing to put your name on the item. Since you don't care about quality, the pedigree of the innards, nor about performance, simply pick the lowest bidder- the Frying Pigeon Flash Card and Noodle Factory No. 8 or whatever.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany