who makes this led

I have some sample white leds that are sort of luxeon star equivalents. They comprise of 18 individual led dies in a glob-top on a luxeon star shaped/sized mcpcb. They are marked 'LED04026' .

Like a plonker I threw away, without even looking at, all the paperwork (data, covering letter etc) and do not even know who makes them or sent them. Only by accident did I not throw the leds themselves away. It will be someone in the far east: PRC or possibly Korea, or even Taiwan -but not India. I have trawled through Asian sources and have seen other near star look-alikes but not these ones. Can anyone help?

Reply to
R.Lewis