Who makes these Spring Terminals?

Can anyone tell me who makes (or used to make) these spring terminals? They are very high quality and have been around for many years, but bear no manufacturers name or symbol.

Photo at <

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Noll

I did not know they were that expensive. Looks like they changed a bit.

Herman

:> Photo at <

:>

:> Thanks, :> Steve : :I did not know they were that expensive. Looks like they changed a bit. : :

?hash=item53d6e6c20f&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116 :

Pomona items have always been expensive..

An alternative (cheaper, but still a bit expensive) is the HH SMITH binding post.

The matching Black item is part 1837-103

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Thanks, both Herman & Ross! I'm ordering some of each.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Noll