Another Electric Car Incinerates its Unfortunate Owner and Passenger (2023 Update)

Tesla claims 2 more gullible victims. RIP common sense.

"There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion,and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all historical experience."

- The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Florida is well-known to have some of the worst drivers in America, if not the planet:

When I see Florida plates up here I get away from them soon as I can as it's almost always one of two things, some 22 y/o punk doing 92 in a 55 or granpa asleep at the wheel.

Reply to
bitrex

Or maybe people unfamiliar with the streets and kinda lost.

I've driven lots of places, including FL and MA. MA is worse.

SF is pretty good. Drivers are mostly considerate to one another and respect pedestrians.

You are SO tribal.

Backing up on the highway to get un-lost

Seriously screwed-up state, like Texas in that respect.

Reply to
bitrex

Texas is hot and flat, but the people are nice and the government makes more sense than most.

"An estimated 212,500 vehicle fires caused 560 civilian deaths

1,500 civilian injuries; and $1.9 billion in direct property damage in the US during 2018."

Not very many of these were Teslas.

It's been shown many times before how dangerous gasoline powered cars can be, but people like you want to grind an axe even if it is purely imaginary.

Reply to
Rick C

Rick C snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Consider the source. He is a total piece of shit. AND he is stupid.

He is like a high school jock mad at the world because he didn't get a scholarship so he went off to be a cop so he could abuse people with his size and bully attitude.

TurdSipper Dumb is just a very very lonely old f*****ad nearing his last days and he likes to lash out. He is more lame than a Trump supporter. And that says a lot.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Try telling the families of those two who were killed that it's all in their imagination.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

As a non-fan of Tesla etc, consider the families of all the Ford Pinto victims

Reply to
Tom Gardner

It's definitely not in their imaginations, the people who die in ICE fires die horrible, horrible deaths. We had a gasoline tank truck crash into a barrier when cut off by an automobile once and the deaths were in the teens. One man managed to get out of the fire, but in his disorientation walked back into it only to die. It doesn't get much worse. Similar fiery gasoline truck crashes are actually pretty common.

How many have died in battery shipment truck crashes?

Have you gotten that axe sharp yet?

Reply to
Rick C

The victims would have been just as dead if they'd run a gasoline powered car into a tree.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Tom Gardner snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in news:shtuob$man$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Bwuahahahaha!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Without the fire, chance of dying is 50-50, depending on where the tree hit the car.

In this case, it's 3 to 2 and "the 17-year-old who died was the only person in the car wearing a seat belt".

Ed Lee