pi+? pi zero?

Pions?

Which I had thought woud be a good name for pi fans anyway.

Reply to
colonel_hack

Because we exist standing upon the shoulders of the giants (the designers and builders of Pi,) and, in doing so, become giants ourselves by facilitating a landing pad upon the tower of Babel which our society is isolating the escalation of technology (most of the babies entertained by mobile phones will never grow up understanding how they work, even fewer could design one! ?for example.)

) I feel that each of us stands as a column in the sand supporting a deck above the drowning sea of ignorance, each a vital load bearing element of a finger jutting out from a destructive shore pointing to and facilitating exploration, upon which trade, commerce, even phishing occur upon. I'd call significant individuals pilons, a piling is singular, pilings are a scattered clique which support our piers constructing the structured groups, such are news:comp.sys.raspberry-pi at which we shout o'er our railings "Pi-tch me yer Pi-ainter!" (just to bridge the educational gap to complete the circumnavigation of the virtual world and bring Pi to full circle. 355/113-wise.)

Pi-pi for now, ? ?(o=8> wiz.

p.s. Pi-ers also provide a port for trawlers, and cover under which those trolls scurry. On 1/12/2016 7:24 PM, colonel snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com trolled:

Scallywag! Pion sounds too much like Paeons, the lowest form of land-lovin' peasant boot-licker, someone deserved of a golden shower to improve their hygiene. (pee-on? get it?) I'll not be called a Pion, and raise rancor and anger, to any soul anchoring me with what call ye be. But call yerself "Purple lipped harlot to a wet-mangy goat" nor will I dispute ya', pion. ?sex wiz. as the Irate Pi-rate.

--
   All ladders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye have thirteen steps.
There are thirteen steps to the gallows, firing squad or any execution.

Er no, its a contraction of Pi-Mesons

private property.

Karl Marx
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

-- All ladders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye have thirteen steps. There are thirteen steps to the gallows, firing squad or any execution. The first step is denial... Don't be bamboozled: Secrets of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye revealed! Indiana Jones? Discovers The Jewel of Power! visit ?(o=8>

DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 08:58:03 -0800, DisneyWizard the Fantasmic! declaimed the following:

For me -- too close to prion, blamed for "mad cow disease"

Not a condition one want to associate with a computer system.

Dennis Lee Bieber