OT - Washington Post now gives permission to take a look at origins of virus.

Now, 1 year later the Washington Post seems interested in where the virus s tarted. For those curious souls who suggested the the virus may be man mad e 9 months ago, the same post derided those people as people pushing debunk ed theories --- ya know , unscientific rubes. So now, after the political gains have been achieved , now the Washington Post is a little bit more cur ious about how this thing began......

ery-china/?arc404=true

But why would the Washington Post print this.....All of this has been debun ked for months. Our "Men of Science" folks will continue to be nonplussed by such hypocrisy.

Reply to
Brent Locher

Brent Locher wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Trump did it. He sent Nunes over there with the virus he got from Putin to "give them a hard time" and it turned into a global pandemic.

It is easy to see in his entire demeanor for well over a year.

He thought it would cause them some trouble during his ALSO retarded trade war.

His casual no care attitude this entire time proves it.

It was Trump and Putin who unleashed this shit on us all.

2.33 million deaths, all attributable to Putin and Donald John Trump.

Biggest murderer in history... Donald John Trump.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Your story is so obviously made up, fake news. If Donald Trmp wanted to gi ve China a virus, he wouldn't need any help from Putin. USAMRIID is perfec tly capable of creating any virus you would like. I don't know why anyone would think we need help from the Russians.

They have a menu of various viruses you can mix and match like a Chinese me nu (get the play on words?) Want to combine diseases like Polio and Anthra x, they have you covered. Need a virus you can release as an aerosol in th e NY subway, you came to the right place! Is a hemorrhagic fever more your speed, needing it airborne transmissible, USAMRIID is way ahead of you.

Russians! Indeed. No country in the world can match the US in germ warfar e.

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

. . . because there are credible sources on the ground? Real news?

RL

Reply to
legg

started. For those curious souls who suggested the the virus may be man ma de 9 months ago, the same post derided those people as people pushing debun ked theories --- ya know , unscientific rubes. So now, after the political gains have been achieved , now the Washington Post is a little bit more cur ious about how this thing began......

stery-china/?arc404=true

unked for months. Our "Men of Science" folks will continue to be nonplussed by such hypocrisy. #start irony No way dude, The WHO just came out with a report and there is no way it cou ld have come from the lab. So unlikely that they will not entertain it as a hypothesis anymo re. #end irony

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

If it did and there's still no good evidence for it so far then the team on offense is way better at it than the team on defense and the chances the defenders are going to figure it out are about zero - the "defending team" wasn't even well-prepared for such an obvious possibility.

The "defending team" showed up to class without a pencil and expects it's going to do differential calculus, now.

I'd sure hope it wasn't anything but the WHO's story because God help us.

Reply to
bitrex