OT: USA Today Poll on Gun ownership

Right, Comrade. Tell that to a cop or soldier. Or the thousands of people who ar alive because they shot some loser with a gun aimed at them.

Even trained snipers miss their targets. BTW, have you ever met a trained sniper? I have. They take someone with rather unusual views on life, and train them in the finer points of weapons.

Yawn. Did you learn that from a tourist?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It looks like they still have the 'Brain Drain' problem, of people with brains leaving for a better place to live.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

two

pool,

Our funny 911 case here in Mesa, AZ:

Surf on "Mesa Arizona grandmother 911 operator 'tell your mom to stop shooting now please'" for a good laugh. ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
     Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

And the 'Ignorant Exploding Dummies' on Usenet. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

by

two

told

pool,

and a

They played one on the local news the other night of some drunk wanted the cops to take him to the liquor store. He claimed that the Sheriff had promised him a ride.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Wouldn't make no difference nohow.

Reply to
JosephKK

two

pool,

Hey, i can go for that.

Reply to
JosephKK

by

two

told

pool,

and a

We could tell them that they've won a free cruise...

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I suggested the movie "Idiocracy" because it explains the word "scrote" Rich was asking about, and because I thought it might make him laugh!

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat