Finally Figured It Out

Larkin flits around here, annoying as a drunken horse fly.

Then I happened onto this link, which generally explains his behavior...

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

What drives hens to drink? Surely it doesn't have to do with electronics.

Tell us more about your adventures with furniture.

--
John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

It is creepy being stalked by these weird geezers with their neurotic masculinity issues. Luckily, they are harmless.

--
John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

It does seem that Jim spends way to much to thinking about you. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Only when his ass-holiness intrudes on topics that have nothing to do with him. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

He's pretty sick that way, but Fields is over the top:

Creepy, wot?

--
John Larkin, President       Highland Technology Inc
 Click to see the full signature
[snip]

Another great philosopher said, "To avoid tooth loss, mind own business" :-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Another useless thread, but fortunately it is not forming the bulk of = one=20 that started on-topic but then became unreadable unless one ignores = posts by=20 JT and JL. And which is a shame, because sometimes they have valuable = input.

This once again proves that you can attract more flies with honey than = with=20 vinegar (although why one would want to do so is suspect), but you can=20 attract even more with shit.

Shoo flies! Shoo!

Paul :)=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

If JL would knock it off I will knock it off. I've stated same several times and laid off wasting his worthless ass, but he keeps coming back, like in my easel question, Larkin inserted a whole bunch of snotty remarks... I didn't start it.

I hate to do it, because I'll lose seeing many useful posts, but I do have a content filter finally working... it'll killfile Larkin and _anyone_ who replies/adds-on to a Larkin post. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Any bets on how long it'll take before JT is over in the corner blubbering to himself?

Reply to
krw

You've been claiming to killfile me for years. Either you can't make it work, or you're lying about it. Like you lied about not cooking.

--
John Larkin, President       Highland Technology Inc
 Click to see the full signature

The old hen couldn't stand to actually killfile me.

--
John Larkin, President       Highland Technology Inc
 Click to see the full signature

Jim is right that "BU pimp" isn't explicit, but it sure is a clear implication.

It was going way too far.

It looks like that thread was the end of Win Hill's participation too.

zero, and remove the last word.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Maybe you should have just replied in that thread instead of creating this absurd one.

zero, and remove the last word.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

So then, maybe when you drink you should stay away from the newsgroups. I'm actually happy it's drinking and not feeble mindedness caused by aging. You can get control of drinking. I heard today, that AA has meetings 24 hrs straight on St. Patrick's and New years. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

No bets, but I'm concerned. :-( Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I heard from Win a few weeks back--he and Paul Horowitz are actually closing in on being done with the third edition, hurrah. I got a sneak peek at the low noise design chapter, and learned some useful stuff just in the first few pages. Good medicine.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Same here. He asked that I proof read the noise "chapter" also. A "chapter" that's virtually a whole book by itself... 142 pages! Quite a nice job they've done there. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

No bets is right. It's working (nearly) perfectly, for I shouldn't have seen even your retort because "krw" should have resulted in a kill. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature