Crossed part

Can anybody confirm for me that a NEC 3SK299 is a drop in replacement for an NEC 25118? I need a NEC 25118 but I can't get them anywhere unless I have 3000! Thanks.

--

Paul Luggar

M0SCI

Website WWW.M0SCI.CO.UK

Amsat-UK Member 6484

www.m0sci.co.uk/forum   Devon and Cornwalls Amateur Radio Message Board
Reply to
Paul Luggar

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:17:56 +0100, "Paul Luggar" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Here are the datasheets: http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/nec/NE25118-T1.pdf http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/nec/3SK299.pdf

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks for that, they do look the same to me but I'm no tech! The supply company now has no stock of either so here we go again!

73

--

Paul Luggar

M0SCI