OT: "The Amazing Randi", of all people, has swallowed the GW dogma:

You might like this

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Kewl! It'd be way cool to make three, if you know how to juggle. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Hated having to sign up to see it, but it's pretty nice. I've some older chemistry books in my library today that used to be on the shelves in regular middle and high schools (for say 11 year olds and older.) Lots of very interesting experiments that are showy that I have done. This particular one I've done, as well. There are other fun ones, too, even if I just limit myself to what can be easily bought in a grocery store. If I didn't feel as though I'd get a visit from the idiotic and very dangerous US gestapo, I might do some shows like that one and put them up on youtube. I'll think it over.

Thanks. I enjoyed seeing that.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

Sodium is fun

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

I've just been looking at:

Both interesting and your videos are actually from the first web site I just mentioned, in fact.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan