flashlamp pumped Cynosure laser

we have a 1990's Cynosure customized model LFDL-3 dual head, flashlamp pumped dye laser, which uses L-6341 flashlamp (990-6000-605 Cynosure part#). we are in desperate need for at least two new (or used) flashlamps for this laser. does anyone know where we can buy these flashlamps, or =A0know anyone who might have spares or any additional info that may be useful? thanks.

Reply to
lluznik