Amazing!

Now I've seen it all!!!!!

I wonder if they make a ring to clip around your money to make it grow?

el Presidenti

Yeh, I'll bet they have a pensioners discount.

Amazing. if it works on your smart meter, the same ring should work on a money tree too, and make it produce three times as much.

========================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics: http://www.dontronics-shop.com/

The World's Cheapest Computer:
DuinoMite the PIC32 $30 Basic Computer-MicroController
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/the-maximite-computer.html
Just add a VGA monitor or TV, and PS2 Keyboard.
Arduino Shield, Programmed in Basic, or C.
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Yeah, those guys have done very believable spoofs. Very inventive they would probably make a killing if they went legit :-)

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull