OT: Stuxnet worm hit industrial PLC systems

l A.

worm_h...

p,

pen of course,

, use Siemens PLCs.

ome

in

Archie, More and more people are ASSESSING you!

Reply to
Greegor

Microsoft PC,

You must be the guy who does the full-body searches on the other guys.

John

On Sep 16, 6:04=A0pm, WallyWallWhackr wrote: Archie > and YOU'RE one that incessantly acts like a little bitch.

We can't ALL have coprolalia or Aspergers, Archie!

Reply to
Greegor

By age 20, I was completely gray headed. A lot of the guys who made fun of me in high school were already going bald by then.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

h...

f course,

What types of motor controllers operate Dish positioners? How many of those are manned 24/7/365?

Hard, also vulnerable private network, or properly constructed and secured control gateway built on the most rigorously tested hardware and connection protocols in the world?

Just think... That's why they call it cutting edge. One does not acquire unauthorized access to our networks. Between us, and Cisco, and many other vendors, our networks are the most secure in the world. They have to be.

So, no thanks. Keep your stupid opinion to yourself. Me and the rest of the free world WILL use the net to control things, and we WILL keep it secure from you "any net can be hacked" idiots.

My answer to that is "Any dope that even tries will spend years as a guest of The Federal Penitentiary System for doing so.

They ARE used. They ARE controlled remotely, and it IS done securely, REGARDLESS of the OS through which the access occurs.

It all comes down to how the machine is configured for its network access.

TCP/IP AND other elements of modern networking have come a long long way from run-o-the-mill consumer 100Mb hooks.

AND again... NO, you will NOT gain access.

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

.

m_h...

of course,

se Siemens PLCs.

One *CAN* have a properly configured system online 24/7 and NOT have it be hacked, and the net be the access gateway for using it from another location.

Easy, Greasy, Japppppaneeezy!!!

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

I do. Me and Virgin would be *very* good friends if he (*they*) saw my designs.

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

ael A.

t_worm_h...

tup,

appen of course,

tc, use Siemens PLCs.

some

gain

MJ melody...

Go away, little ditz....

Go AWAY, little ditz...

Your pathetic barbs can only make me chuckle... Hahahah...

You can come over and collect my nail clippings for your peppermill though.

That way, you can satisfy your pathetic stalking desire pheromonally.

Crack-and-snort. Bwuahahahaha! "Liquid Sky" is gonna get you! Bwuahahahahaha!

What are these 'assessors' you keep inviting around going to say about you, egregious greegor? Bwuahahahaha.

Ever watch the new show? The Big Bang Theory?

Know which one I am?

You? You're the bitch that calls (read refers to it as) it "coitus".

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

Sorry, John 'The Retard' Larkin, I am not a PIG (read cop).

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

Why? Guys like you don't make any more than 15 bucks an hour.

Reply to
JW

There's redundancy for ya!

Reply to
JW

Are janitors paid as much as that?

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

They should get the whip as well.

Protocol has a reason for being in place. You have witnessed the results, or portions thereof, of what happens when humans believed to be tightly knitted and organized get lackadaisical with their very own self established protection mechanisms.

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

More utter self imposed retardation on the part of this JW fool. I make twice that on campus, and even more in the field.

Have *you* ever seen the world's biggest Anechoic Chamber?

If not, shut the f*ck up, you self retarded little 4-F grade motherless bastard.

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

More immature horseshit from the immature horseshit master.

You're not redundant, dumbfuck. Your stupidity is reliable. You're a constant.

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

After some minor mods he'd have all the right buttons :-)

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Yeah, if there are five of them.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, sure. After the plane hits a mountain! ;-)

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

course,

Telecom is very mission critical! Think about communication for trains, plains, civil services, etc.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

Pay peanuts and get monkeys. Unless the drudges understand why the security protocols exist there is little or no point in having them.

It is standard commercial practice to change default sysadmin and engineer passwords with high privileges (often with very well known passwords). It is inconceivable to me that US military systems are not routinely tested for what are very basic insecurity cockups.

Is it really beyond the wit of great US military "intelligence" to run aggressive security tests against their own systems?

The answer is apparently yes. A guy sat in a bedsit half way round the world with a few well crafted perl scripts and a bit of native cunning can ride a coach and horses through your so called military security. No wonder they want to lock him up and throw away the key!

The UK should be giving him a job a GCHQ and tell the US where to go. We need talented hackers like him working for us.

Regards, Martin Brown

Reply to
Martin Brown