OT: Stuxnet worm hit industrial PLC systems

On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:25:19 -0700) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

course,

Siemens PLCs.

That is not the only difference.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:10:43 -0400) it happened "Michael A. Terrell" wrote in :

You think to small, or not at all.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

course,

Siemens PLCs.

How do you think stuff is controlled in the production facility of the division I was running? Wooden gears?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:34:48 -0700) it happened Joerg wrote in :

Np plastic or nylon gears at that time yet? Oh, hot steam would melt those.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

No idea, you'd have to ask Omron about that. They didn't rattle though.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

You're one to talk.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You're just being poopy.

Knock it off! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yes, and connecting said PC to the internet is the height of stupidity.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

.

l A.

orts.

lant.

and YOU'RE one that incessantly acts like a little bitch.

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

course,

Siemens PLCs.

Inferior gaming platform.

John

course,

Siemens PLCs.

It was a big old windmill, no?

John

course,

Siemens PLCs.

Too high tech. We had a huge beam sticking out the production facility and a team of oxen trotting around the building :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:09:16 -0700) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

LOL, whats the name of that classic:

But maybe that was a real kompjuter Or maybe it was just a lot of missile controlling PLCs networked together, and controlled by a big super pjuter. tic-tac-toe saves the day.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

The PHB was on vacation?

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He didn't have pointy hair. In fact, even today he has more hair than I do and he's much older. That's so not fair.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Once again, you cant tell fantasy from reality.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You should have never got into the habit of pulling yours out. ;-)

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

course,

Siemens PLCs.

Yes, that is why the Emergency power loop supply's the PLC with it's common control voltage to the output terminals.. In the event the PLC should do something nasty, the operator has the big magic button they can depress!.

Reply to
Jamie

No, no, this happened before my marriage :-)

Seriously, around age 22 it began to fall out in clumps, as if pre-proprammed.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

On Sep 16, 12:11=A0pm, WallyWallWhackr wrote: Archie > What do folks who work in telecomm do, John? Archie > Our business IS being connected, you retarded POS!

Did you change your career track again, Archie??

Aspergers?

Reply to
Greegor