Industrial PLC

I want make a plc trainer.please just give me initial steps,whats i will have to do.?

Reply to
zalmeh92

Errrr pick from the following choices....

1) I don't know what the f*ck you think you are on about. FUCK OFF 2) You know what the f*ck you think you were on about. FUCK OFF 3) You think therefore you are and I have misunderstood but you need to do some more research before you can rip off the information you require. FUCK OFF 4) FUCKING WESTERNER BASTARDS FUCK YOU!!!! 5) Yes, pig is very tasty as long as it is sliced and fried correctly. Obviously I buy all my lamb from Australia. 6) FUCK YOU. 7) I need .pdf plans for unclear bomb, thank in advance.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

you need help, see here:

I would have top posted, but i dont know how

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

It's quite easy when you know how.

See this is your first lesson..... Notice how I got rid of most of the shit wot I wrote and you wrote.

Now, having learnt that you need to apply it to top posting.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Oh, sorry.... I have spelling problems.

First time I met some Indian/Paki idiots they were having some big argument about being Indians and Pakistanis.

Next time I met some they were arguing about whos skin was more shit coloured than the others.

Recently I kept some Muslim Indian company whilst he drove to Birmingham and back to pick up some chickens. Not only did I have to listen to his master plan about chickens I had to listen to about how Hindus are your basic shit. (along with the history of hindus being shit)

OK

Oh, sorry.... I have spelling problems.

First time I met some Paki/Indian idiots they were having some big argument about being Pakistanis and Indians.

Next time I met some they were arguing about whos skin was more shit coloured than the others.

Recently I kept some Hindu Indian company whilst he drove to Birmingham and back to pick up some chickens. Not only did I have to listen to his master plan about chickens I had to listen to about how Muslims are your basic shit. (along with the history of Muslims being shit)

Life is hard but I know that Margrate was some sort of bitch and therefore I vote Labour. See, Tony and Gordon iron their own shirts. It's a simple choice.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

--
Indeed. :-)
Reply to

As a Gay person I am proud to announce that I have personally boffed myself off over a fantasy about Margrate in blue rubber on many occasions.

Tony and Gordon just dont do it for me.

As far as I know Tory blokes have to stick a bag on their heads and die for a similar effect.

It's a strange world.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

(1) Send money to Parallax.

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster

  1. Get a PLC
  2. Become familiar with it while writing down the achievements
  3. Throw it into the bin
  4. Forget about the lot.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

This is the sensible route. Or take a night school course in programming PLCs. If you're attempting to learn a marketable skill, stick with names such as AB for big ones and some of the Japanese names for smallish ones.

Or if you have PC programming skills and a lot of free time of little value, take the above information and incorporate it into a PC program and then attempt to flog it on the market.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany