internet worm

gotta worm.

I use USGS EARTHQUAKES the realtime map

%22help%22%3Afalse%7D%7D

for research and blogging

my past post:

I cannot view that now...I see only a white screen.

The only last unusual linkage was looking thru WW2 in Russia Google Images ...tho I began a thread analyzing kayak design...at Walmart ...leading to f atal accidents. IKEA has a fatal cabinet tip over problem...My driveway was graced by a tipped over cabinet this AM.

Tried restore..-0- copy n background coloring>>>>>no onscreen data nor ava ilable coloring from Word.

No BACK TO DEFAULT located in Windows 8.?

there are control icons in top right....is possible normally that is normal to advance into full infprmation, to see a white blank screen then tap a c ontrol button for proceeding to a not blank screen but here the copy screen into word shows no onscreen data.

DEFENDER reports nothing unusual.

ideas ?

Reply to
avagadro7

worm fried Java

asked Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer

suggesting Tools after all browser windows closed.

thru TOOLS not thru Explorer or what SHELL offers with SHELL search.

when all windows are deleted, Microsoft's Homepage pops up as th default after eliminating all before windows/homepages.

accessing Micro's Homepage and into USGS then earthquakes brings a bold faced notice that JAVA is required to read USGS Earthquake reports..

AHA ! how could I have forgotten this...INCROYABLE, NO ?

I sit in the shade on a lane bordering a green meadow filled with exotic fledgling birds chirp chirping, sun going down past the Brazilian Pepper...

TMALSS, reinstalled Java. The laptop now reads USGS again.

PEACE BE WITH YOU

Reply to
avagadro7

old Chinese recipe