OT: Seattle is DYING - thanks to a LIBTARD city council, judges and head prosecutor

Curious that the imagned "chaos" doesn't get reported in newspapers.

But they aren't moving out, and Seattle doesn't seem to have run out of money.

Some people like rural backwaters. I grew up in one, and don't fancy moving back.

Rational. John Larkin can still manage a rational reaction from time to time.

While the Democratic successes in the 2020 elections were a liberal reaction to Trump's nonsense. You can't call Trump a conservative - he didn't have any values at all.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Right-wing nitwits do consort with right-wing nit-wits and complain that the world isn't nearly right-wing enough.

The Make America Great Again millions still seem to be relying on Donald Trump to restore America to whatever greatness it might once have had.

Trump is a bit too old and fat to manage goose-stepping. He can manage the goose-squawking. "The Apprentice" made him recognisable and invested him with a reputation for competence which he had never earned, and some of the electorate still saw him as competent after four years of impotent posturing. John Doe may be one of them

Quite how simple minded the gibberish has to be to make it "intelligible" for John Doe is an interesting question . He may think he understands what he posts, but it is reliably devoid of intelligence.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Couldn't have been you, then! How bizarre.... Funny how time plays tricks with one's mind. I think they call it senility. ;-) This would have been in the late 1990s; just trying to think who it was but we've had so many come and go over all that time.

It's depressing to think that's how folks are so easily manipulated by those who know how to press their buttons. :-(

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Except that Cursitor Doom thinks that his right-wing conspiracy theories are some kind of sane reaction to the current state of affairs.

As you might think if you subscribe to the kind of right-wing nonsense to which Cursitor Doom is addicted.

Cursitor Doom's "sage advice" isn't so reliably wrong that one should automatically reject it - a stopped clock is right twice a day - but nobody sane would take it seriously.

The US had just had a liberal reaction to Trump's nonsense. Cursitor Doom seems to think that only right-wing conspiracy theories aren't nonsense

Bizarre notion.

If you take right-wing conspiracy theories seriously, you are likely to think that, though calling it "thinking" rather dignifies what's actually going on.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Cursitor Doom does read - and beleive - a lot of right-wing nonsense.

But clearly they aren't paying out enough in taxes to buy good street cleaning, enough law enforcement or good schools. None of these things can be delivered unless somebody pays for them.

Most them driven by gullible twits like John Larkin and Cursiotr Doom

Mostly they've never tasted it until some new chef moves in and spends money with journalists to get it drawn to people's attention.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Cursitor Doom must be thinking about the way Russia Today, Zero Hedge and the Daily Mail press his buttons.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

<snipped Flyguy's usual introduction>

The rail business now has been purged of the executives who thought that what made money in 1900 was still going to make money when cars and trucks had become more affordable.

Or anybody else who appreciates how much extra information can be acquired by seeing how stuff is actually made, and by handling actual devices, and parts of devices.

Having to pay airfares to do it is a bit off-putting.

There's more to face-to-face meetings than listening to other people talking, but since Flyguy won't listen to anything he can't understand, and he can't understand much to start with, he's not going to know what he might be missing. If you haven't got anything to communicate, life gets really simple - though it isn't all that productive.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Vegas is gross. It would be the east shore of Lake Tahoe, a convenient drive to the Reno airport.

Customers seldom visit us anyhow.

Reply to
jlarkin

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Reply to
jlarkin

The fact that John Doe can't make any sense of what Bitrex wrote isn't a particularly devastating criticism.

Anything that John Doe can make sense of has been over-simplified to the point of idiocy.

Flyguy started off this thread with the kind of inane claim that makes sense to people like him, John Doe and you. If you had more sense this might ell you something unflattering, but your demand to feel flattered gets in the way of that particular message.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

So he doesn't have to spend as much on keeping the bathrooms clean. Fewer visitors ought to mean fewer customers, but John Larkin's sales spiel might not look quite as inadequate on a screen.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I guess that pissed y stupid address, it's more like always quotes the message header below a sig delimiter.

Obvously you don't have an answer, else you wouldn't be hiding his words below like it's your signature, and adding spurious crossposting, and trying to use he words out of contenxt as some sort of disruptive, comeback. It just makes you look stupid and weak.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

When are you going to die Slowman ? You are wearing out my scroll knob.

Reply to
Jeff Urban

It takes a wingnut to know one:

bitrex

No idea. The statistics suggest in ten to fifteen years - my father died at 82, but he'd smoked like a chimney when young, while my mother made it to 95 despite letting her BMI drop to 17 after my father died.

You'd better buy a replacement scroll knob.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I came as close as I could. The only time anyone could reliably answer that question would be after they'd died, when they wouldn't be around to answer it.

John Doe might think about testing this experimentally. There are some situations where people can make more reliable short term predictions, but I'm not in any of them. John Doe does seem to suffer from terminal stupidity, but being stupid does mean that he wouldn't recognise the stupidity that would kill him before he was irrevocably committed to it. If he had himself certified as mentally incompetent, he might be able to get the kind of supervision that could keep him alive for longer.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Come get some, Nazi bitch...

Reply to
bitrex

Well, none of them employ actors to play victims of non-existent shooting sprees, Bill. Unlike your wonderful CNN, which is beneath contempt in this regard:

Cursitor Doom

Whereas Bill Sloman prefers his "news" served up by phony crisis actors on Globalist TV stations such as CNN:

Cursitor Doom

Doe's bizarre act is about as intimidating as the Village People's.

bitrex