Thanks

Some time back I posted questions about a Pioneer SX-434 that hadn't been turned on for years. I wanted to use it again and good advice was given on this group about powering it up slowly with a variac. I was just listening to it in my shop and it sounds so good I just wanted to say thanks again for all the good advice. Cheers, Eric (listening to Miles Davis playing So What)

Reply to
etpm