OT: Real Men drink Real Milk

Interesting news item yeaterday:

So, to prevent prostate cancer, drink whole milk, and I presume, Real Butter, Real Cheese, etc... ;-)

I wonder what other low-fat or no-fat products cause cancer? ;-)

This should be taken with a grain of salt - it was done by epidmiologists, which almost by definition have no clue what they're talking about, but are all to eager to take a ride on the coattails of the boogeyman du jour.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Reminds me of a joke:

These three babies were sitting in a playpen at daycare one day. At one point, they started to compare notes on what sort of food their parents were giving them.

The first one said, "My mom has me on this baby formula crap. That stuff tastes like chalk."

The second one replied, "I'm stuck with that Gerber baby food crap. Those strained peas make me want to puke."

The third one says, "You think the two of you have it bad? I've got to share a tit with a cigar smoker."

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.