Three men drink beer in the bar.

Three men drink beer in the bar. Mexican, Arab and American.

Mexican finished his beer, throw mug in the air, take his pistol, and shoot it. "The glass is so cheap in Mexico that I do not drink from the same mug twice"

Arab repeats the trick using his AK-47. "Our country has so much sand that we can make as many mugs as we want"

American finishes his Jack Daniels, gets his Magnun 357 and shoot Mexican and Arab. "We have so many illegal mexicans and arabs in US that I do not have to drink in the same company twice"

Reply to
Boris Bragin