OT: Pronoun Precedence

Can be further simplified... noting that Chinese President Xi's name is pronounced "she", my covers-all pronoun can be simply written as... "Xit"

Why is it that the most unproductive members of our society blame
the most productive members of our society for their failures?

Yeah, that about covers it. Let's hope he doesn't bump into a fan though.

Reply to
cameo

Maybe I can create a cartoon >:-} ...Jim Thompson