OT: Penny per page?

HOOT!

-- "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled." (Richard Feynman)

Reply to
Fred Abse

Again, a lefty with an army of strawmen.

Bullshit. It's exactly the opposite. *YOU* are the racist, *wanting* a permanent underclass (aka slavery).

Reply to
krw

Lies noted. I expected nothing less from you.

Reply to
krw

I can believe you're too stupid to remember anything. Most engineers, here, are little smarter, though.

Reply to
krw

Sounds like a leftists "final solution".

Reply to
krw

They always have someone they want to kill, then they claim everyone else is violent. Look at Chicago. A very solid leftist town, with a very high murder rate.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No, it's about short tempered liberals who lash out at everyone else. I heard that your membership in DENSA was just approved.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I once met a guy in Mi Wuk village (outside Sonora, CA, on the Pass road), who claimed, jokingly, that he had glued a tortilla to the hood of his truck, and then drove until someone asked him what it was, then settled there.

I guess I shall have to stop hanging out with redneck lot-lizards ;-)

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

is the Mexican Hat Dance going off in your head. It's maddening.

sounding name. I guess it's hopeless.

pretty good with it...) But to me, Spanish is a MAJOR STEP BACKWARDS. Too many syllables, not enough content. Plus, the language sounds ugly. No thanks.

of

were

their

er, what's left of it, I mean.

languages: English & Spanish. Could be wrong about that, but I recall reading that one of those southwestern states had Spanish on the books.

It all comes down to two questions:

What language(s) are the laws written in?

If only one that is the Official language; if multiple all of those languages are Official.

For all cases translations into other languages are a courtesy that does not reliably occur.

Ballots in languages other than Official languages are EVIL.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk
[about high cost of inkjet and/or toner supplies]

Yes, that does explain a lot. My old Laserwriter II printers, which sold for circa $4k, run on toner cartridges in the $35-70 range that deliver 4000 pages each. So, that's $0.01/page for black/white printing. My sister's newer Dell 1355cnw takes toner that costs her $0.055/page.

Some (not all) manufacturers actually TELL YOU how many pages of print you can expect from their toner or inkjet supplies. But none of them encourage you to buy from an aftermarket supplier. The Laserwriter was a Canon-engine printer, and there were multiple licensed sources for the toner supplies (HP, Apple, Canon...). I'm unaware of any modern equivalent with any competitive supplies market.

Reply to
whit3rd

So you worked with someone who was incompetent or deliberately lazy. What's your point?

--

Rick
Reply to

Lol! You are a trip.

--

Rick
Reply to

I'm getting really sick and tired of you constantly insulting my cat. It isn't her fault that she got her right rear paw wrapped up in the umbilical cord and it had to be removed. Can't you just leave little Lefty out of these discussions?

Poor Lefty! He doesn't mean it, *does he!*?

--

Rick
Reply to

They're coming to take you away, hah, ho, ho...

Reply to
krw

I'm getting sick and tired of lefty loons but there isn't much I can do about it, either.

You don't even know the sex of your female cat. That is pretty bad.

Lefties certainly do mean what they say. If people would just listen to them they would put them where they belong. ...in the funny farm, where life is beautiful, ha, ha, ho, ho.

Reply to
krw