OT: Noose Tightens Around Fauci's Scrawny Neck (2023 Update)

Simply despicable.

"The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality."

- The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

The fact you consider that low IQ excuse for an article to be adequate and satisfactory means you have no idea in hell what you're talking about.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Turns out they did not obtain a "gain of function", but if they ever do, I hope the virus finds the proper hosts that really deserve to be infected by it and have refused to be vaccinated for it.

Reply to
boB

Wishing death for your fellow citizens - how compassionate!

Reply to
Flyguy

Zero Hedge. The Barbara Cartland of the conspiracy fantasy world. Cursitor Doom loves the stories they tell him, but doesn't seem to appreciate that it's all fatuous imagination.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Zero Hedge is pretty despicable, but they give Cursitor Doom the despicable fantasies he craves, so he's happy.

Refusing to get vaccinated against an infectious and potentially lethal disease isn't all that compassionate either.

It might not be a capital crime, but if your neglect of the health of your fellow citizens results in your own death there's a certain amount of ironic justice in play.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

I mostly wish they'd grow a brain. But if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

Reply to
bitrex

Just develop the vaccine before you develop the virus, and only give it to the people that you like.

Reply to
jlarkin

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote: ==================================

** Didn't you mean the other way round ? Virus first, vaccine second then test both on folk you do not like?

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

<snipped John Doe's regular refrains. He doesn't seem to come up with anything relevant to this thread He probably doesn't know who Barbara Cartland was - a well known UK author of romance novels who Cursitor Doom will know about - but if he had understood it he wouldn't have liked it.>
Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

John Doe wrote: ============

** Take heart John.

When someone resorts to posting blatant lies, utter nonsense and made up garbage - you have won. Folk never actually admit they are wrong on forums like this.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Tee hee.

I doubt most of this group's readers understand the analogy, but it is apt.

CD should understand it, since he has lived in the UK at sometime in the past.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 22 Oct 2021 03:44:24 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sktc2o$trh$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

ZzI/HI/KqFAR

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:57:55 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <skuu33$ij5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

DANoYqcQn1sM

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

I know well enough who Barbara Cartland was, but the analogy - like most of Bill Sloman's pronouncements - is lost on me, I'm afraid.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Cursitor Doom wrote: ==================

** Her romantic novels were fantasy fiction. Shame Zero Hedge is not.

Here's a theory:

In Bill's advanced state of mental decay, his brain cannot cope with conflicting information on a topic. Cognitive dissonance sets in, big time. To avoid intolerable pain, he only considers familiar narratives and excludes all others. Like an ostrich digging its head in the sand.

If Bill were not such a complete asshole, I might feel sorry for him.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Cursitor Doom finds it difficult to recognise that he is as dependent on conspiracy theory fantasies as an alcoholic is dependent on booze. It's a demeaning image, and Cursitor Doom likes to imagine that he is better than that.

It's close enough, like most of the nonsense broadcast by Sky News, whose more prominent idiots - Andrew Bolt and Petra Credlin come to mind - are having trouble coming to terms with the fact that Rupert Murdoch has decided fossil fuel extraction industry advertising is no longer worth enough for him to want keep his media lying about climate change.

Phil can imagine all sorts of non-existent situations, but this one seems to be even less plausible than most of his inventions.

I've been coping with conflicting narrative most of my life. The solution I got taught as a kid was to find more information, and work out which - if any - of the narratives was actually plausible. Phil doesn't seem to learned about this approach, and avoids conflict by latching onto the narrative he likes, no matter how implausible.

Or Phil immersing himself in a Sky News fantasy. Phil actually does that, while the ostrich only buries it's head in cartoon pictures.

Phil does seem to be a complete asshole, but he's such an obvious example of the breed that there's no point in making a fuss about it.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

What a load of BS! Trump would hog the credit if he could, but there's known authorship of vaccines, and patents don't list the Donald. He could take credit for popularizing that chloroquine remedy, but not for 'development' even for that ineffective offering. The Donald didn't always achieve regress, but he tried more than once.

Reply to
whit3rd

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 24 Oct 2021 22:35:49 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sl4n44$tgn$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

VH26WIF9P6KE

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 25 Oct 2021 01:13:34 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sl50bu$jmm$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

A56RRNdM3NLj

Reply to
Edward Hernandez