Study Finds Radioactivity Migrated from Contaminated Santa Susana Field Laboratory During Woolsey Fire

Very significant contamination occurred and has been quantified. The bad part is the fire raged in the least contaminated portion of the former laboratory property. The research is suggesting that a similar blaze occurring in the heavily contaminated areas would probably require the evacuation of LA.

SSFL background on this monstrous toxic waste dump mismanaged by government for decades.
To think Boeing thought they were going to do a superficial quick cleanup and turn the whole thing into a residential housing development...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I'm sure we won't see any sort of problems like that when we finally figure out what to do with nuclear waste from power plants. It only has to be contained for some thousands of years. Not really so long a time if you are a glacier.

Reply to
Rick C