OT. MY wife, Sleuth, Detective, and Badass*

I'm *absolutely* sure you're full of shit.

Your whole dream.

Reply to
krw

I don't think the NRA meets that criterion. "

You don't get to pick and choose. You know GODDAMN well what the rest of it says so stop that stoooooopit game.

Reply to
jurb6006

Bullshit, all you need is the right plan and the right leaders. Look how long it took them in Iraq, look at Vietnam, look at Afghanistan.

Their nukes are useless here. We are their golden goose.

And Hillary Clinton wanted to f*ck with Russia ? Crazy autistic bitch, I don't care if Trump is manic depressive, he beats her hands down.

Reply to
jurb6006

Right, they hire ARMED bodyguards for that.

Reply to
jurb6006

What part of DRONE do you not understand? One big difference between fighting in Afghanistan and putting down a rebellion, in Afghanistan we have to appear to be fighting "cleanly". With an open rebellion, we would just wipe em' out.

LIke I said, don't bring an assault rifle to a drone fight... or a tank fight... or a cruise missile fight.

--

Rick C
Reply to

I just realized, you must not be aware of any history. I seem to recall we had a little insurrection around 150 years ago. That didn't turn out too well for the rebels. Yes, that didn't turn out too well for them at

*all*. Can you say Sherman?

Rick C
Reply to
rickman

Thanks, but I'll decline to parse what you could possibly otherwise mean by replying to:

with:

You've assumed someone's selling to criminals.

See?

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

You lefties really do have a short memory.

Juanita Broaddrick Paula Jones Kathleen Willey

Reply to
krw

On your dime.

Reply to
krw

That is the problem we are trying to solve, no? How to allow people to own and use firearms safely while keeping them out of the hands of criminals.

You still haven't given a thought to the idea of opening your mind to other ideas have you? Jim Jefferies puts in all in perspective.

--

Rick C
Reply to

You have no clue. An assault weapon is fully automatic, and is illegal. Even the Military typically uses a three round burst, rather than full automatic.

Most shootings are done with stolen handguns, in spite of what the lying media portrays.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Leftists, like Robertson here, probably think a B-B gun is an assault rifle. ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Here is some history for you:

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's what you didn't learn from them. The western towns that tried to disarm their citizens were overrun by criminals, until the citizens started killing the liberals who thought that they had found places they could steal with impunity.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'd like to see them crawling in thick, ice cold mud, and under live machine gun fire. That was part of Basic Weapons training in the U.S Army.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.