Magnum FM 105 Power Sleuth question

=_NextPart_000_00A1_01C6F51F.2CA574F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone out there have a Dynalab Magnum FM 105 Power Sleuth? I'm looking = to buy one but the power light doesn't come on. I'm not sure if it is a = power, or signal light (that flashes with the signal). Can someone = comment on this.

Thanks, jc

Reply to
jbclem