Does Bill Gates hava a Hot Wife?

I have an electronics and social behaviour question... I'm wondering if electronic designers often don't get the hotties? It's a cliche movie item..The geeks and the hot chicks..

Take Bill Gates..(Software I know.but still techy)..Richest guy in the world..Did he get the trophie wife? Some time ago while waiting for simulation results, I googled for a picture of Bill and his wife...No luck...

Do engineers get a wife posing in say..Cosmo magazine or is it more likely to be Home@Garden magazine?

Then I caught an article about Silicone Valley running low on women due to male dominated professions.. Imagine an engineer dialing up an escort and ending up on a 2 month waiting list. :) Those guys in Silicone Valley are probably settling for anything.. Maybe that 300 pound woman with the upper lip hair is starting to look good..

D from BC

Oh, stop, stop, you're killing me!

*Silicone* Valley and hot wives, ROTFL! :-)

Marc

Reply to
Marc Guardiani

Pictures....

Don Bowey

Not IMO - pleasant but not like Michael Douglas' wife for example.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

guy

is

Oh, stop, stop, you're killing me!

*Silicone* Valley and hot wives, ROTFL! :-)

Marc

----------------- :) I know it's an offbeat topic but couldn't resist...

Accidently crossposted in this group..Was meant for sci.electronics.design only Low on sleep..hence the typos, newsreader goof up and the post topic itself..

---------------------

Reply to
D from BC

She's not bad looking, but not "trophy wife" material. Who in their right mind WOULD want one? Think of the divorce settlement! He might have to split MicroSoft into two companies to pay her off! I mean, if she (her lawyers, actually) demanded $40 billion in cold cash, and all he had was a huge pile of stock options, how could he do it?

I think Bill Gates is just way above that level of stupid stuff! (And, I'm no lover of MicroSoft!)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Well, GEEZ, there's only ONE Catherine Zeta-Jones, for gosh sakes. If she's already taken, then poor Bill will just have to settle for someone else! Sniff! Some people say she's the (current) most beautiful woman in the world, and one look says their argument has merit.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Would his half be Micro or Soft?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Just being a bit cynical here.....

Is a regular shag / housekeeper actually worth $40 bn ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore